Barcodes for Retail Products for use in NZ & internationally.
EAN13 barcodes are used on most retail products in NZ and worldwide except
– Books – follow this link for barcodes for books
– Magazines – follow this link for barcodes for magazines
– USA – if your MAIN market is the USA, follow this link and buy UPC retail barcodes
For ALL other retail products, purchase an EAN13 retail barcode package below.
The EAN13 barcode package will be emailed to you automatically within a few minutes.
The email will contain:
1. A unique EAN13 retail barcode number;
2. Barcode images (in 4 different graphic formats: jpeg, png, svg & pdf); and
3. A guarantee certificate
4. Barcode Registration instructions.
– You need a different barcode number for each unique product (including size & colour combinations)
– Our barcodes can be scanned by all retailers worldwide – however a few retailers (mainly very large chains in NZ, Australia & USA) have specific restrictions/requirements.
EAN-13 Retail Barcode Packages
INSTANT DELIVERY BY EMAIL
You will receive an email straight away with your EAN-13 retail barcode number, the barcode images as attached files (in 4 different formats), barcode registration instructions, and a guarantee certificate.
This product includes free barcode/product registration on the International Barcodes Database (this is an optional service).
Quantity Price per Barcode 1 $ 59 2 $ 54 each 3-4 $ 51 each 5 + $ 49 each 10 + $ 39 each 15 + $ 34 each 20 + $ 30 each 30 + $ 25 each 40 + $ 21 each 50 + $ 15 each 75 + $ 11 each 100 + $ 9 eachNOW ONLY $8.25 each
150 + Please contact us.
Using your barcode:
Once you receive your barcode with the images as attached files, you can then simply choose whichever file format you like best and include it in your product packaging. This way, when your product goes to print, the barcode will be ready for use. Note – if you are changing the size at this stage you should not reduce the overall size to below 30X20mm if it can be avoided. See our barcode specifications page for more details.
No product information is required from you. You can simply assign the barcodes to your products however you want. Retailers will receive your product and scan the barcode and information into their system the first time, so that when it is scanned from that point onwards, the product information will appear.